Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) Training Course
December 5, 2018 | 7: 30 AM - 12:00 PM
Courtyard by Marriott
342 Speen Street | Natick, MA 01760
7:30 AM | Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM | ICF Contractor Training
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Demonstrate the interaction between trades and ICF installation requirements and techniques
• Recognize that ICF technology can expand your business opportunities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Concrete Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Wood and Steel Framers. Design professionals and product manufacturers may also benefit.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Earn 4 AIA-CES Learning Unit and 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
QUESTIONS: If you are interested in attending, contact Craig Dauphinais, HQ@MaCAPA.org or (508) 320-9070. Learn more about this event on our website.
REGISTRATION FEE: $125 (Includes a meal, ICF Training Manual, Hands-On Instructions and Certificate of Completion).