Courtyard by Marriott
342 Speen Street | Natick, MA 01760
SCHEDULE | DECEMBER 5, 2018
7:30 AM | Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM | ICF Contractor Training
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Demonstrate the interaction between trades and ICF installation requirements and techniques
• Recognize that ICF technology can expand your business opportunities
Who Should Attend: Concrete Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Wood and Steel Framers. Design professionals and product manufacturers may also benefit.
Continuing Education: Earn 4 AIA-CES Learning Unit and 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
Questions: If you are interested in attending, contact Craig Dauphinais, [email protected] or (508) 320-9070. Learn more about this event on our website.
Registration Fee: $125 (Includes a meal, ICF Training Manual, Hands-On Instructions and Certificate of Completion).