Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) Training Course
November 27, 2018 | 7: 30 AM - 12:00 PM
Double Tree - Seattle Airport Southcenter
16500 Southcenter Parkway | Seattle, WA 98188
7:30 AM | Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM | ICF Contractor Training
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Demonstrate the interaction between trades and ICF installation requirements and techniques
• Recognize that ICF technology can expand your business opportunities
Concrete Contractors, Masonry Contractors,
Wood and Steel Framers. Design professionals
and product manufacturers may also benefit.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Earn 4 AIA-CES Learning Units and 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
QUESTIONS: If you are interested in attending, contact Bruce Chattin, firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 571-3395 or Tonia Sorrell-Neal, email@example.com or (206) 972-9891. Learn more about this event on our website.
REGISTRATION FEE: $125 (Includes a meal, ICF Training Manual, Hands-On Instructions and Certificate of Completion).